PDA

View Full Version : Oldands (Dungeons and Dragons 3.5)

darkelementwars
06-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Fresh D&D 3.5 campaign preparing to launch in the Kissimmee area. It is based in a custom setting, the details of which will be provided if you send me a message about your interest. It will be based strongly on moral decisions and consequences, decisions that may not have a simple answer on the good/evil spectrum.

Looking for players with at least some roleplaying experience; 3.5 experience is a definite plus. The campaign is designed to run with 4-6 players, currently we have 3 so it shouldn't be long before we can get started.

The campaign will be held weekly on a day still be decided (I intend to check the availability of all interested players and pick the day of the week that works best for all) and will be held in the evenings. It will be hosted in a residence located off of 192, close to where is turns into 27, a few miles from Celebration.

If you are interested please send me a message. If you have any questions post them here and I will do my best to answer them.

Looking forward to your responses.

UPDATE: We're up to 5 players now, but we still got room for one more if we have any more interest. The game is set to launch in early August, so there's some time yet if you need time to prepare. Send me a PM or a message here if you have interest.

darkelementwars
06-26-2011, 03:56 AM
bump

darkelementwars
07-09-2011, 01:10 AM
UPDATE: We're up to 5 players now, but room for one more.

Shadow_Tmw2
11-29-2012, 04:47 PM
im curious if this is still an active thread? im also in the kissimmee area looking to start up a 3.5 game as well

nijineko
11-30-2012, 01:33 PM
i hope you found all the players you need. i also hope that you use the blog feature here to post you adventure logs. i would like to read some of your exploits!