PDA

View Full Version : The Guild

Magian
06-23-2011, 06:53 PM
Haven - crown jewel of Tertius' trade and commerce, the city has risen to great prominence over the last several hundred years. Located in the mountains of Lok'Silex, The Great Barrier, the city is a neutral ground for all the nations of the continent, as well as home to all the guilds of the known world. Come join a nation's representation on the Guild Council, a freelance guild, or open the doors to a new guild of your own making! Treasure, Adventure, and Fame are all waiting to be claimed by those willing to seek it out!

Will you join the Magocracy of Kelik, home to the ambitious Humans? Or maybe become a member of the legendary Heroes, devoted to the saving of the world, whether it wants to be or not? Seek out one of the hidden guilds, such as The Blight, necromantic worshipers of death who will stop at nothing to devour all the knowledge of the world? Or even open a new guild of your own design? The choice is yours to make in the land of Tertius!

Send me a PM or reply to this post if you're interested, looking to fill 3 spots in this brand new group that meets Sunday evenings, 7pm!

Magian
06-26-2011, 08:54 AM
Currently at 3 players, we need a fourth to get started! Come play some classic 3.5 D&D in the homebrew land of Tertius! Room for up to 6 players, so if you have some friends you like gaming with already, bring them along!

Magian
07-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Bump

Magian
07-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Bump

Magian
07-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Still looking for 1 more player to get this game started! Any questions you need answered before signing up are more than welcome via PM!

Magian
07-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Now with 4 players, we'll be starting to play soon. This is probably your last chance to join this group before it begins to play, so PM me today if interested! Still room for 2 more players, so bring a friend if you want!

Magian
07-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Now at 6 players, I am no longer looking for players - thanks for the responses.

Magian
07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Back down to 4 players, looking to fill up again - please send a PM or reply here if interested.