PDA

View Full Version : Two per page character sheet for Supers!!

ReaperWolf
06-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Hey Simon,

Would it be possible to create a two character sheet per page for use in SUPERS! ?

Regards,

>>ReaperWolf

Simon W
06-19-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean. Do you mean side-by-side on a landscaped A4 sheet? If so, I'm sure it would be straightforward to do.

ReaperWolf
06-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Whoops! Sorry I was unclear.

Yes, two character sheets per page would be ideal.

What support products are you planning for Supers!?

Regards,

>>ReaperWolf

Simon W
06-20-2011, 12:59 AM
What support products are you planning for Supers!?
>>ReaperWolf

Dave "Grubman" Bezio is currently writing up a full campaign setting called Blue Bay. I've just seen what he's done so far and it looks pretty good.

Darrel Miller (the artist for SUPERS! and several of my other projects) is going to be doing some stuff with me - probably a series of adventures with fully statted NPCs/Villians and so on. We're still in the early stages, so watch this space.

Narmer
06-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Dave "Grubman" Bezio is currently writing up a full campaign setting called Blue Bay. I've just seen what he's done so far and it looks pretty good.

Darrel Miller (the artist for SUPERS! and several of my other projects) is going to be doing some stuff with me - probably a series of adventures with fully statted NPCs/Villians and so on. We're still in the early stages, so watch this space.

This is nice to hear. It's easy coming up with adventures for Supers! but I always like to have pre-made ones also.

urbwar
06-27-2011, 12:55 AM

And I'm in the process of putting together a book or two of supervillains for Supers! (and a few other systems). Now that RPGNow does color printing, it seems likely it will be available as a PoD in addition to pdf. I haven't said much about it to date because I haven't sat down to do all the stats, and all the art is still being developed. But it will get done, since I paid for the art all ready