PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5e - Wasteland

Calamity
06-16-2011, 12:12 PM
THIS GROUP IS CURRENTLY FULL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO BE PUT ON THE WAITING LIST!

You were born into a smoldering world of suffering and desperation. Civilizations on the surface world are struggling to recover from a cataclysmic event which turned the surface into a desert waste nearly three thousand years ago. This event - known worldwide as the Planeshift - left entire empires shattered, seas and lakes dried up, and powerful knowledge lost forever. Oases and underground water-flows are some of the only natural sources of fresh water left, forcing creatures from all walks of life to aggressively adapt to the harsh environment or perish forever.

WIKI: www.outerplanes.com (http://www.outerplanes.com)

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST

Wasteland is a Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e home-brew post-apocalyptic fantasy setting inspired in part by Dark Sun and the Sandstorm source book. We are currently coming up on the 6th session of this campaign.

We've got four regulars, and we are looking to add three additional players friends to join our group. We play generally every other Sunday from noon until 8pm. We cycle through DMs every few months to keep things fresh. We've got a large grid map for battles, a case full of miniatures, papercraft 3d stand-ins, and some cool painted terrain we use.

This group IS for committed players looking for a long-term group.

This group is NOT for people who are flakes, are without reliable transportation, who can't regularly get Sundays off, are hack-and-slashers, are powergamers, are rules lawyers, or are allergic to dogs or cats.

vrune
06-19-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm interested and you've very close to where I live. When are you starting?

Calamity
06-19-2011, 07:56 AM
sent you a PM

Karazan
07-24-2011, 01:07 AM
I am very interested. You don't live to far away and im very interested.

Calamity
07-26-2011, 07:51 AM
I am very interested. You don't live to far away and im very interested.

Thanks for the inquiry Karazan, unfortunately our group is full but feel free to message me with your email if you'd like to be put on the waiting list!

rottamus
02-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I live in the Creedmoor area, so this it would be a little bit of a drive, but I would be willing to do it for a regular 3.5 group. I have been playing D&D off and on since the late '80s. I am 38 and have small dogs and had a cat inside. So no issue with allergies. I have player's handbook, DM guide, FR campaign settings, dice and I could work on a pre-made character depending on what level you are currently at. I typically play a healer class such as Cleric or Druid. That is my preference, but I can play wizzy or sorc if needed. I am more on role playing then on combat. But don't mind helping the party out in time of need.

Thanks.
Rottamus