PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

dlanorr
04-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Played d&d 19 years my group is in Oklahoma City,OKlahoma my DM is Greg Mchperson jr.Highest I ever got a level 29 Ranger.Sadly ,I turned this over to be an NPC and start over.I currently have two characters active in play by post "Mongoose Conan" a 5th level oriental tracker[3rd scholar/2nd borderer]gives the closest feel to being a ranger following mongoose conan ruleset. and a 4th level Hyrkanian Horse Archer. not good on foot but behind a bow on a mount and look out.Have one on standby a 1st hyborian Nemedian Chronologer. been waiting to play my bookkeeper over a year now, kinda doubt he will get life in the role playing community ran by "Talos" so just looking around see if any local Conan groups around.I may even experiment in a d&d group if it is done online. I can not see me doing face to face with anyone except my DM friend Greg 19 years is a long time to have a dm I feel his wife and kids are also; a very big part of my life.

My Biography:
http://dreamwarrior.50megs.com/

Ed Zachary
04-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Hungarian Horse Archers rule!

dlanorr
04-15-2007, 01:58 PM
None all my d&d Characters are now rolled up online using the "Neverwinter Nights Game" a way my DM can have everyone around the table without having us drive hours, and spend cash on gas.I have played nwn since its release had a 10th level Ninja, 40th Psion, and 21st Hospitaler using the classes created by the player consortium corporation a group of players that was able to edit and change things in NWN legally to make the game better.

You should be able to find a link to the PRC website in dream warrior forums>dunjon universe ruleset>Prc consortium