PDA

View Full Version : Burnt out GM looking to join a group in greater Los Angeles area

Nathaniel_Essex
06-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Just finished up DMing a long running 3.5 D&D campaign and looking to get into a game as a player. Preferably looking to play D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder, I'm open to other games as well though I'm not interested in playing D&D 4th edition. Shoot me a PM or post here. Thanks.

ronin1274
06-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Nathaniel I'm basically on the same page as you. I don't GM really i prefer to be a player. But if you want to work together to put together a group I'm all for it. I share your sentiments about 4E. Let me know...

reverend_dak
06-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Our group plays in Northeast LA (Glassell Park to be specific.) Weekly on Thursday evenings, from 7pm to around 1030 or 11pm.

We mix it up with several different games. We're going to be Beta-testing Dungeon Crawl Classics for a while. We'll also be continuing a Trail of Cthulhu game. I'm also running a monthly game of Swords & Wizardry (OSR/Original Edition D&D.) We don't do 3.x, PF or 4e. But are open to other games.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

-rev. dak

Dark
06-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Damn shame you guys are on the west coast I have a 3.5 game in NY and I'm looking for 1-2 more players.

sanackranib
12-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I am looking to start up a pathfinder skull and shakles game to meet up on sundays a few times a month. still need 2 more reliable players. if this is somthing you would be interested in then you can reach me at sanackranib@msn.com