PDA

View Full Version : 4E Noobs of the Forgotten Realms

bake7829
06-14-2011, 10:58 AM
I am a new DM working to start up a new campaign set in the Forgotten Realms. We will probably be playing weekly, sessions will be 70% combat 30% RP with RP within combat strongly encouraged. We are launching July 31st. Feel free to message me or post here for more information. Email me at bake7829@hotmail.com with some info about yourself if you're interested.

This campaign will be starting in the town of Fallcrest and the PCs will all be roughly motivated to travel to Neverwinter. It will be my job to unite the characters in to a party in Fallcrest. We are currently full but I'm always happy to meet new people who are interested in playing and learning 4E and I expect some turnover with the group.

Trajan
06-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey, I would be interested in joining. I have not played much 4e but I've been playing and DM-ing games in 3/3.5 D&D for about 5 years although more recently I switched over to Pathfinder. Are you going to be playing somewhere on or near the PSU campus?

bake7829
06-17-2011, 12:33 PM
My apartment is roughly three blocks from PSU. I will update this thread as more details are finalized but feel free to ask any other questions you might have.

playstencil
06-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Would it be possible for a complete noob to join?

bake7829
06-19-2011, 11:48 AM
All are welcome, all are welcome! So far the most experienced player we have has played in this season of encounters and some previous edition experience. 2 people would be total noobs already so it will be slow at first but I can make it fun too! Please email me if you're interested, spots are filling up fast!

bake7829
06-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Original post has been updated with the starting setting and basic party motivation. We're still looking for more people to make sure we have a good fit for the group so email me!