PDA

View Full Version : New Campaign in Boston

Tenebrus
06-11-2011, 06:37 PM
There is an exciting new campaign beginning in Boston, MA!

I'm a long-time Game and Dungeon Master, and I'm looking for some new players. Currently, I have a small group that is wrapping up a long-running super-hero campaign. I would like to expand that group and begin a new campaign.

I'm looking for new players that enjoy a fair mix of Roleplay and Combat. The advantage of starting a new campaign is that I'm open to running a game in any system and any setting. I usually have my players pitch me ideas until one strikes me as something the whole group can enjoy. As a GM I strive to let my players explore the world and push it's boundaries as much as possible, while still directing an exciting campaign.

Currently, I have 3 players(and myself) and I would like to add at least 2 more, probably 3.

We will be playing on Sunday afternoons in the Brighton area, near Washington Street and Commonwealth Ave.

If anybody is interested in joining us, feel free to send me a message here or email me at dsm.ten@gmail.com
I should be starting the new game up around early July, but I am happy to bring in new players sooner.