PDA

View Full Version : Pa. Hazleton - 3.5 D&D Campaign

Victor71
04-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Looking to add more players for the Age of Worms Campaign.

We currently have 3 players, looking 1 or 2 more, We had 5 at one time but the campaign went on hold for 3 years and we lost the characters in Red. This Fall (2011 year) looking to start up the campaign again. The following classes being played-
Half-Orc Barbarian/Scout(9th), Dwarf Fighter/Cleric(9th), Half-Orc paragon races in both Half-Orc & Human(8th), Human Sorcerer(9th), & High-Elf wizard(9th).

We have been playing this campaign since Oct. 2005 & went on hold April 2008. Two of the players having some good experience behind them. One has started playing D&D for the first time with this campaign. Loves the game to no end. They are currently in the 4th Installment path of the Age of Worms, roughly within the middle of it. This is a really good time to jump in with a freshly created character to join in on this campaign. They are within the Free City of Greyhawk. New and experienced players or GMs welcome.

We are looking for someone that loves the game and can play in this campaign for the long haul. I have over 25 years experience with DMing and playing all editions of D&D, except 4th edition and have learned from many experiences from game conventions, Gen Con, and numerous campaigns I have ran in the past. I keep up on things that can make a game fun and a great experience for the players.

I use Handouts, Background music & sound effects, Role-playing of NPCs, characters with a background, the use of miniatures, both plastic and metal. We currently play in a gaming room within the household to add atmosphere to our gaming experience.
We ask that someone who would be interested, that they be reliable in coming to play. We get together once every 2 weeks to play on a Sunday afternoon, with starting time around 2 pm till 9pm. Sometimes we will play on Saturday evening due to weather or unexpected circumstances.

The above has been changed on May 30, 2011.

We are currently playing another Campaign I started when this one was on hold. It currently has 5 players and we happen to be looking for another player for this campaign. The group is in need of a fighter type class. Everything else is the same on when and where we play. They are currently 6th and 5th level characters with a paladin, monk, druid, sorcerer, and a thief/mage. Contact me here or by email if interested.

You can also reach me at victor71@ptd.net (victor71@ptd.net)

Fred Victor:cool:

mickdm3000
12-06-2007, 08:59 AM
hello, i am interested in joining yous. i have sent an email to you

mick

eterna1_drag0n
06-06-2009, 01:48 PM
I am looking for a group. Are you still active? Do you still need players?

Jakebow1985
10-25-2012, 06:51 PM
If your still looking for a player. I am interested and have played before. let me know. here is my personal email for better contact with me. jacobabowman@yahoo.com. thanks and hope to here from you.

Victor71
06-22-2014, 07:13 AM
This Campaign has come to a close. Currently working on starting another Campaign with the Pathfinder Rules and we still get together to play Board Games and have others run adventures. Always looking for new people to join us for all types of games :biggrin: