PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a PbP of Changeling or D&D (regular, Forgotten Realms, or Dragonlance)

Eothyll
06-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Hey everyone! I'm new to the boards and looking to join in on a PbP of Changeling or D&D of some sort. I have wanted to play Changeling for a long time now but haven't had anyone irl to play it with (though I am looking now). Until then and during though, I'd love to do a PbP provided I can get someone to help show me the rules and ins and outs and whatnot. The setting has always fascinated me.

If I can't find a PbP of Changeling, I'd be more than willing to go for a D&D/fantasy type one. I really enjoy the Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance settings.

I should also note that my experience in PbP is not too terribly extensive - just a bit here and there where I role-played my World of Warcraft blood elf mage and Lineage II spellsinger on our old guild/clan websites. I do however, have quite a bit of experience in role-playing via table top RPG's and in online games.

If I can fit in somewhere please do let me know. I'm new here, so still trying to get acclimated to the forums - there's a ton here so it may take me a bit.