PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Group/ Denton area.

txhazard
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Okay first off let me say a little about my self, I am 27 and have been gaming for near a decade now. DnD 3.5 and any world of darkness 3rd ed are what i have most xp in, other games ive played are. Abberant, Fading suns, SW: Saga ed, Lots of home brew d10.

What I like is a 50/50 mix of rp and killing stuff but favor rp over killing stuff. I dont power game however i do like to make viable characters that are good at what they do.

What i am looking for is a group who is playing 3.5 DnD, im available monday and tuesdays mostly. I do have several other groups but things have grown too sporadic and i need a bit more gaming in my life :). I can host either day/night or travel to said game. I would like to have a game that plays at least twice a month.

I can play as soon as this Monday with a character ready just need details.

Hope to hear from you soon! :biggrin:

TangoDelta
07-06-2011, 03:24 PM
hey, I am also looking for a group and can make mondays or tuesdays, right now. I am 28 been playing about 5 years mostly 3.5 and pathfinder. I like making characters with personality, I would like to play a game with more roleplaying than hack and slash also. Recently had my only group dissolve as they often do, anyway if your intrested write me at tylerdarby@hotmail.com
Tyler James Darby
PS i may have a few other people who would play if things go well and we need them.