PDA

View Full Version : The Secrets of Deception Pass

johnthedm7000
06-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Still looking for players for a low-powered mutants and masterminds 2nd edition game (PL 2-3) focusing on a group of friends that go on a camping trip out to deception pass national park only to find that the idyllic surroundings hold horrible secrets. The system is easy to teach and to learn, the atmosphere of the game is a mix of Lovecraft, Romero, and Raimi and the scenario will reward good roleplaying, quick thinking, and a willingness to explore strange and horrific situations.

Advancement as far as PL will be quick, as characters either rise above the horrors that confront them, or become horrors themselves in order to combat them. Anticipate fun times, lots of action, and opportunities for deep role-playing. If any of this sounds cool to you, or if you have any questions send me a message on here, drop me a line at 360-561-2481, or email me at jtjessop88@gmail.com .

We'll need 2 more people to round out the group, but the more the merrier is my motto, so more individuals can definitely be accommodated. And if you happen to know anyone (friends etc.) who might be interested, feel free to send them my way too.

Hope to hear from you guys soon,

John