Highlands Ranch , CO 80126
303-470-1010
&
Fourth Tuesday at Total Escape Games:
6831 W 120th Ave
Suite C
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 482-1829
*The number of sessions and the number of tables will increase with demand.

Each session will provide instruction to those new to the Savage World system (wrapped into a wild four hour game session) and many of the games will feature different settings. Including:
Deadlands: Reloaded (The Weird West)
Interface Zero (Cyber Punk)
Dog of Hades (Greeks in Space)
Realms of Cthulu (Yon-shodoth, coobingo-danalodo, shaggoth ro'ye dan)
and
Many more settings that are fast, furious, and fun.

Thursday, June 9th will mark the inaugural Savage Game Night at Enchanted Grounds.
We will be playing Solomon Kane (see below). Specifically we'll run the pre-written one-sheet adventure "The Forgotten Victim."
We'll play from 6p-10p. After a quick rules overview we'll get into the action.
If you care to show up at 5:30, I will be present to help build Seasoned Characters, but I'll also have plenty of pre-gens on hand.
We can play with as many as 8 folks. Come on down and have some fun.
Seats will fill up fast, so PM me to reserve your spot. And check back for future games.

The Savage World of Solomon Kane
A Landless Man. A Wanderer. A Puritan.
In a time of savagery and horror, Solomon Kane wanders the darkest corners of the Earth and battles the evil he finds hidden within. From the savage interior of Africa to the cold forests of Europe, the frigid mountains of Cathay, and the blood-soaked jungles of South America he battles merciless butchers, deathless queens, and even winged demons in his pursuit of righteous vengeance.
Now your hero can follow the Path of Kane. Whether a Puritan wanderer, a misguided pirate, or a soldier of fortune, a time of legend has come and fate has chosen her champions. Kane began the fight against an ancient evil so great it could destroy humanity, but now others must carry the torch into the darkness.
The Savage World of Solomon Kane is a roleplaying game based upon the incredible works of Robert E. Howard, author of Conan the Barbarian®, Kull the Conqueror®, and countless other great heroes and heroines.

Curn_Bounder
07-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Hey all--
SAVAGE WORLDS---The Wild Hunt (Savage Worlds' Free RPG Day offering--a modern horror one shot) will run this coming Tuesday at Enchanted Grounds.

so . . .
TUESDAY July 12th, 6pm--Wild Hunt
Enchanted Grounds
8800 S. Colorado Blvd.
Highlands Ranch , CO 80126
303-470-1010

PM me and let me know if you'd like to reserve a seat------you can always show up and hope there's one. Either way, try to make it.