PDA

View Full Version : Sevic at War

txhazard
05-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Okay so here we go,

Im looking to start a Bi-Weekly game at my place, DnD 3.5. Home Brew world.

Ive had several games ran in this world and presently have another one taking place in Sevic. It has been flushed out nicely thus far.

The Game: The first session will be character creation and a general discussion so we can get to know each other. The tone of the game will be set by the players, this world has quite a few nations in it big and small, there is plenty of flavor. Most nations are based on real life ancient kingdoms. In a nut shell you guys decide what you want to play and ill run it.

The Group: Ill be going on a 40 point buy system for your ability points. There may be certain restrictions on what you can be depending on where the game takes places. Example in Thessaly (Greece) all Druids are female. In Gnommania (Gnome nation) There are no Psionics and the class Artificer is only playable by Gnomes. Ect ect. Each nation does have its own thing.

My style of story telling is to let the players drive the story, i provide direction where/when needed.

Im also looking for up too 4 players, i will allow 5 if needed but thats the cut off point, too many players and I can not give each player as much attention as they deserve.

I also have a nice Map done for this World that i will provide once the 1st session is commenced.

If anybody is interested in this game please let me know. Hope to hear from you!

lazyk
05-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Im definately down for this ... I will be oout of town from June 2nd through the 7th how ever if you have room I can start up after that! knapik_a@yahoo.com

TangoDelta
05-31-2011, 03:34 PM
Hey, my buddy and I both live here in denton, been playing 3.5 for a few years now, really intrested in finding a new DM. We both like to play fun creative characters, usually chaotic, not big fans of lawful good campaigns, anyway if you want some more details e-mail me at Tylerdarby@hotmail.com

Deamortis
08-04-2015, 06:12 PM
I too am interested. I can also bring a 2nd if you are looking for more. I have a penchant for supportive characters and definitely prefer to keep it in character.

you can hit me with an email at deamortisware@gmail.com