PDA

View Full Version : End of the World

tesral
05-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Enjoying the end of the world. Wish you were here.

rabkala
05-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Come on, end of the world? I'm still on the Mayan calander!

Besides, its nothing to cast a quickened plane shift or interplanetary teleport to escape a simple rapture scenario!

Q-man
05-23-2011, 09:24 AM
I wonder if the rapture did happen, but it turns out every last one of us was a sinner and were left behind?

Its been raining for like 2 months straight now, this was the first sunny weekend I've had all spring. So if thats what the end of the world is like, bring it on!

Sascha
05-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Wonder if the prognosticator, who made the same prediction for '94, will admit to another math error in his date. (As of yesterday, he declined to comment. Or even answer his door/phone/other communication method.)

cplmac
05-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes, Q-man, the sunny weekend was nice, but I noticed that you didn't come out and mow my yard either of those days. :biggrin:

As for the :rapture:, was everyone so busy that we all missed it.:ohwell:

tesral
05-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Nice day today after a whole raft of apocalyptic storms failed to hit the area.

Elvis
06-21-2011, 02:04 AM
I do't think so that it is possible to predict about end of world before time.
If you are talking about the movie 2012 than It is pretty good movie with great graphics.

Baltimore Gym (http://www.neverstopfitness.com/baltimore-boot-camps/)

tesral
06-21-2011, 06:25 AM
As long as you don't like little things like logic and science bother you.

Sascha
06-21-2011, 07:23 AM
We actually can predict the destruction of the Earth, using science*. It's currently ~5 billion years away**. Stock up on water and Spam early***.

(*Stellar evolution - our familiar white star will hit its red giant stage, and that spells doom in several ways for the Third Rock.)
(**Assuming climate change doesn't turn us into Venus beforehand, which technically wouldn't destroy the planet as much as the life on it.)
(***Does anyone actually eat Spam?)

Skunkape
06-21-2011, 08:11 AM
As long as you don't like little things like logic and science bother you.

Ah, who needs little things like logic and science!:laugh:

cplmac
06-24-2011, 09:33 AM
..... Stock up on water and Spam early***.
(***Does anyone actually eat Spam?)

Actually, Farcaster takes it in his lunch to work every day. :biggrin:

:behindsofa:

tesral
06-24-2011, 09:38 AM
We actually can predict the destruction of the Earth, using science*. It's currently ~5 billion years away**. Stock up on water and Spam early***.

I've got it marked on the calendar to be elsewhere that day.

Actually, Farcaster takes it in his lunch to work every day.:

But with less spoo.

ocs123
08-01-2011, 01:49 AM
I've got it marked on the calendar to be elsewhere that day.

But with less spoo.

Fashion is normally observed getting an indulgent industry, but what is frequently overlooked in design discount ralph lauren polo (http://www.rlpolos.net/) stout

customized of employing the best resources inside the development of garments. that's why the buying and selling price of high-end garments has extra to finish while producing

utilization of fabrics and leathers utilised in comparison to composed content designate sewn in using the complete while producing utilization of process. .

Womens Ralph Lauren polo (http://www.rlpolos.net/womens-ralph-lauren-polo/) that is well-made garments by way in the simplest of sources: organically produced and

recycled cotton affordable ralph lauren polo shirts.