PDA

View Full Version : Shadake Fantasy Campaign

lazarwolfe
05-21-2011, 07:56 PM
The Campaign: The story starts in a village built on the ruins of the outskirts of an ancient city. The crater where the main city used to be is now communal farmland. There's an abandoned castle on the hill, a dark forest that is dangerous and evil, a light forest that is dangerous and evil, and just about any place that might be interesting is dangerous and evil. Adults are boring. You and your friends want adventure. One day while playing in caves you're forbidden to enter, you discover the remains of real adventurers, and some of their gear is still magical.

The System: Shadake is my own system, hopefully designed to assist gameplay rather than control it. Rules may change if they are too complicated or get in the way of the fun of the game.

The Style: Some days may be all about plot, some may be all about combat. It depends on what people do, really. In general, we will meet around 6pm, eat food and discuss the game first. When food is done, the game starts, and we go until midnight or so.

htrajan
05-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Alright, so I live around there, have a lot of free time and am itching to play a game. A potential issue is that my martial arts class is only offered Friday nights. That aside, I am interested and am writing a game system myself, so this could be a learning experience for me. Now if you have some kind of literature drawn up about the Shadake system, I would like to read it to see how it works.

lazarwolfe
05-23-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm always willing to talk game design :) I have... resources. Not exactly literature. You could come over sometime and see what I have :)
Send me an IM and we'll arrange something :)