PDA

View Full Version : Nirmathas

zendel
05-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Veteran group of players seeking 1 quality player to join in a Pathfinder game set in Nirmathas. The age of our group members ranges from mid 20's to mid 40's. We play mainly on Friday nights beginning around 8 PM and ending between 1 and 2:30 AM. Our schedule is somewhat irregular. We try to play one of our ongoing games or another each week, but we take a week off here and there when schedules won't permit a game.

We're trying to bring a bit more of a roleplaying element to our group than we've had recently, but there is always room for a little side joke or conversation.

This campaign will begin at 3rd level and the Advanced Player's Guide is fully in play. The DM for this campaign is hoping to get started in late May or early June. Please email me with any questions. I would be glad to answer them.

Thank you.

AbyssLord
05-19-2012, 08:52 AM
Any gaming currently? Looking to play Pathfinder either weekly Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings or monthly on the weekend following the 17th every month. Finding it difficult to match the schedule to anyone's current game.

zendel
05-19-2012, 10:50 AM
You definitely have a non-standard schedule.

The game I described in the message you replied to has come and gone, but we still play regularly on Friday nights (we probably average 3 Fridays a month). A few times a year, we might play the odd Saturday night game and we've even had a few "hooky days" since the Fall where we all take the same weekday off work and play RPG's all day after a huge breakfast.

We still play mostly in Blacklick with the occasional game at my place in Sunbury. If you'd like to try attending a Friday night session with us, let me know as schedule permits and we'll work it out.

Thanks

Shawn

AbyssLord
05-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Friday sessions would have to occur on the Friday on/after the 17th every month. With that having just passed, the next Friday would be June 22nd. If it's an ongoing campaign on three of four Fridays a month then that likely wouldn't work out well for you to have a player that only showed up once every third session or so. I'm a government contractor, so "hooky days" wouldn't work very well for me (lest I kill the goose that lays the golden eggs that pays for my gaming hobby). It sounds fun, though. I'm in Whitehall, so that's pretty close to where you all play. Even Sunbury isn't too far of a drive for me. If anything scheduling-wise changes, let me know. Suffering from withdrawals from gaming.

DeviloftheRealms
06-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I might be interested in playing something with you guys though I admit I know nothing of Pathfinder. My D&D stopped with 3.5 and has not progressed beyond it. Could probably commit to an occasional Friday night game not sure how often though. I am also oncall with my job 24/7 so there is always the possibility that I will have to run in the middle of an epic battle. if I wrap up my Bi-weekly campaign in Whitehall (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php/27360-Shadows-from-the-Dark) than I might even be interested in a little time in the DM chair if you all would like. I will have to delve into the Pathfinder material before I would be any good to your group I think. Either way let me know if there is an opening and what sort of schedule is currently played and we'll go from there... thanks!