PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds; Exploring Hellfrost (no real set name)

Xhaosdaemon
05-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Currently running a Hellfrost campaign using the Savage Worlds ruleset. Only 2 players currently running 3 PCs and we just finished our first adventure. We are located in Southeast NH, have been playing in Concord area but just recently switched to Milford (near Nashua). We play about every other week, usually on Saturday nights (but occasionally Sundays), from about 7pm to 12am. We are not always bi-weekly especially around major holidays and summer vacations but we try as best we can. We have also talked about trying different systems out from time to time to avoid burnout; Darwin's World (Savage Worlds post-apoc), Atomic Highway, Barbarians of Lemuria (and its post-apoc supplement Barbarians of the Aftermath), and Villains & Vigilantes are possibilities. We are going with Hellfrost for right now and there is no immediate plan to switch over, just we wanted to have options. Anyone interested and available at our schedule drop me a line on here. We would arrange a meet-and-greet to see if we are all compatible (it is how I was introduced to my 2 current players)....

Xhaosdaemon
05-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Giving this thread a bumpski, I see that there have been lots of views but no replies or PMs to ask questions. I know my profile is deceptive as it places me in Western Mass but I am out in the Nashua area every weekend, which is why I am looking for players in that area. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need to clear up anything. Still looking for a couple more players...

Redhand
08-24-2011, 08:26 PM
This looks interesting. I've never played this game, but I'm a fast study. Honestly I can only devote 1 or two weekends a month to gaming between work and my family I enjoy what time I can get. I'm 40 I don't know if that matters, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I live in Belmont, but I'd be willing to make the trip for the right group. I play and gm and I have a few different games to offer if you are interested.

Thanks, Ed.