PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Homebrew

Tyrnd
05-05-2011, 08:56 AM
I currently have a homebrew Pathfinder game running with 3 other players. We're probably going to lose one pretty soon, but either way I would like to find 1 or 2 more interested players. We usually meet in either Philadelphia or Conshohoken around 6 to 6:30 on Thursday nights and play until midnight. The story/world is a creation of my own and is ever changing and can be greatly impacted by each session of the game. Though I have the game listed as 50/50 RP and combat, I tend to lean more towards RP, though things can vary depending on player's actions and where we are each session.

We are all working professionals in our early to late 20s and would like to find someone that can mesh with our personalities. We try not to stay bogged down by the rules and would like to find someone that is not a rules lawyer, though I do my best to keep things fair for everyone (NPCs included!).

We currently have a sorcerer, rogue, and fighter. Please send me a message or just reply back to this thread if you're interested.

Tyrnd
05-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Bumping this up, still looking.

Creevy
05-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Damn, if only this was an online game. I'd Paladin the shit outta you guys xD

mike
09-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi. I'm in Philly and was wondering if you are still looking for players.

Currently, I play about once every 3 weeks on a Friday but would be interested in finding a second group who meets more regularly.

If you are still looking, let me know. I'd be happy to tell you more about me to see if I'd be a good fit.

Mike

I don't always check here. My email is mikelaw@ptd.net