PDA

View Full Version : Edre Reclaimed

twista1484
05-02-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi there! My wife and I are new to the area and we're going to be starting a game at our place near the end of May or very beginning of June. Here's the details..

Near Metro Bus Routes 106 and 107, very easy to get here from Seattle or the Renton Trainsit station.
Campaign setting: Custom(been working on the world for awhile now)
Day: Sundays
Time: either 12pm-4pm or 2pm-6pm depending on the group choice.
Roleplaying: Medium to High expected, I certainly love to do voices and even some acting for my NPCs.
Classes/Races: No Dragonborns and no psions unless you can give an extremely detailed backstory. There are other restrictions as well, but as I don't know all the races/classes they've added in the recent months I can't list them all here.
Generally speaking, if you can give me a decent backstory to compliment the world, I'll be OK with it.
No one under 18 permitted unless it's a parent/child combo. Not because I hate youngsters but because I don't want to be responsible for them.

I'll be DMing for my second time in 4e, and I've done a few games more than that in 3.5 - My wife is a fairly new player that I've only done single adventures with so far. I'm capping the game at 5 players so we're still 4 short. And if you're hungry, my wife is dying to make snacks (damn you George Foreman grill!)

If you're interested or if you have any questions feel free to email me at (jaded dot omega at gmail) or reply to this thread.

More information about the setting including a summary of where the world stands when we start out, you can see the wiki I've started for the world @ http://edre.wikia.com/wiki/Edre_Reclaimed_Summary

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

twista1484
05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
1 spot left open for this game. We'll be starting on May 29th.

CalebD025
03-31-2015, 12:18 PM
don't know if you still have a spot open or what. if you do, im very interested. never done shadowrun but have done lots of pathfinder and a little d&d 5.0. have heard great things about shadowrun and would love to play it.