PDA

View Full Version : Spokane, WA Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (2nd ed)

VictorTyne
04-30-2011, 06:34 PM
I am currently running a weekly roleplaying group in the Spokane, WA area.

The setting is Warhammer FRP 2nd edition but the ruleset I use is a customized version of the 2nd edition rules so having your own books or prior experience playing is good but not required. The game focuses more on character development and roleplaying instead of dungeon crawling, so thereís no need to try memorizing three hundred pages of obscure combat rules. Everything pertinent can be printed out in one or two pages, so itís very friendly to new players.

I'm looking for people who can commit to a long-term weekly schedule, who prefer roleplaying over mindless combat (or, if inexperienced, are intelligent and mature enough to enjoy roleplaying over mindless combat), and who donot smoke.

So if youíre looking to break out of the everyday hack-and-slash scene, visit the following link for information on the game and how to apply:

https://godproductions.org/

VictorTyne
12-06-2012, 09:57 PM
After three years, eight chapters, three groups, and more than a dozen players, this game is finally closed. If you're interested in a game with a similar atmosphere, the link above will have information on my new game as soon as it's available.