PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons & Dragons 4E (Brunswick, Maine)

rampaging lawn gnome
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Looking to either join or start a D&D group in the greater Brunswick, Maine area. Preferably 4th edition. Just gaging interest at this time and don't have a set time or day, but most likely would be on a weekday evening.

Thanks.

StrmChasr
04-29-2011, 05:09 AM
sent you a message but will reply here as well
i am currently in a small group up in that area (harpswell i think is the actuall towns name)
we are looking for more players constant consistant players.

rampaging lawn gnome
07-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Currently have 3 players and a DM. Could use 1 or 2 more.

chewy04
10-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi,
I haven't tried 4th ed yet and have heard mixed reviews but would be willing to give it a try.
I live in Harpswell and can host a game at my house.
I have been playing rpgs since the mid 90's and my g/f has played in the past as well and might join.
I would also be interested in playing other games as well as d&d with an interest in the Pathfinder setting.
Let me know if you want to chat a bit or meet up.

Norm

rampaging lawn gnome
11-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi Norm,
We are currently running through the current season of D&D Encounters (Crown of Neverwinter) on Thursdays at Gamebox in the Topsham Fair Mall starting at 6. I think we have 4 or so sessions left and then probably starting up a campaign after Encounters ends for those who want to. If you want to meet the group (currently 4 and a DM), you can just stop by. Bring a standard 3rd level 4e character. We do have a couple pregens as well that you could play if you don't have time to roll one up.
Hope to see you there.
Mark

ConfusingZeus
04-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Looking to either join or start a D&D group in the greater Brunswick, Maine area. Preferably 4th edition. Just gaging interest at this time and don't have a set time or day, but most likely would be on a weekday evening.

Thanks.

I am new to D&D and would like to play whenever you are available to I live on bath rd at the new medows motel I also already have a D&D starter pack. So I hope to play at some point.