PDA

View Full Version : Everyone ready for Doctor Who tonight?

Dark
04-23-2011, 06:21 PM
The new season of Doctor Who is due to come on tonight on BBC America at 8 pm and I was wondering are you ready?

Dark
04-24-2011, 09:25 AM
:confused: Wow like 15,001+ members and no one but I was pumped for Dr. Who? Truly a very sad day indeed.

Sascha
04-24-2011, 10:52 AM
No cable, so I haven't caugh up on Who since the swich to the Tenth Doctor. If I had BBC, though ...

(Plus, David Tenant was adorable. That might have had something to do with my Who interest :P)

fmitchell
04-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Episodes are on iTunes at fairly reasonable prices. (I always get Standard Definition.) The season pass for the current series is up now, although if you haven't seen the one(s) before it could get confusing.

Anarkitty
04-25-2011, 07:10 PM
I though it was a pretty good start to the new season. It will be interesting to see if it is actually setting up the metaplot, or if it is just a two-episode arc. I'm leaning towards "both".

That said, saddest first 5 minutes of any episode in the new seasons.

rabkala
04-25-2011, 10:45 PM
I love Doctor Who!!!!! I have seen every episode, new and old.
Watch new season six at http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/divxden.php?id=4qnsd02bhvtx !

The Doctor rules time, space, and dimension as do I!

rabkala
05-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Did everyone watch episode 2, day of the moon? Good stuff! The next looks great, swashbucklers and mermaids could be a great adventure...

TERMINATE!!!

Thriondel Half-Elven
05-17-2011, 01:22 AM
I haven't been on here in such a long time... But Doctor Who is AMAZING! The series 6 stuff is very good so far. What does everyone think about it now that we are up to 4 episodes? Number 4 was, in my opinion, one of the best ever. Matt Smith is brilliant!

rabkala
05-17-2011, 10:44 PM
I always have a hard time when the doctors regenerate. I hated Peter Davison through his entire run, but grew to like him later (Tom Baker was hard to replace).

I didn't mind Matt Smith, kind'a liked him, though didn't "love" him. Last episode (The Doctor's Wife) sealed the deal! Great episode and awesome performance!

Even if you don't have cable, there are ways...

Best show ever!