PDA

View Full Version : Need help, won't let me post.

RooRoo
04-20-2011, 09:48 AM
The play by post forum isn't letting me post anything long, it keeps saying that a moderator will have to approve it but no one is getting back to me. Please help!

yukonhorror
04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
are you a member of that pbp game?

The moderator TYPICALLY for a pbp game is the GM running the game. If you aren't a current player of the game, I'd suggest contacting the GM to invite you to the game.

RooRoo
04-20-2011, 12:14 PM
I thought that might be the case too but it gives me the same message when I try posting in the section called Find or Advertise a Game. This is the message, "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

cplmac
04-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I believe that part of RooRoo's problem was that he just joined P&PG on the 19th. I believe that there is a 3 day waiting period to be able to post in most sections of the site. It could still require the Moderator of the pbp to accept him into the game, depending on how the pbp was setup. Since it is now the 25th, I would think that RooRoo should be able to post now.