PDA

View Full Version : 2ed AD&D Greensboro/Reidsville NC Looking For players

gfrobbin84
04-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey I am a long time gamer (about 15 years) that has recently started playing 2nd ed again and decided to try my hand a DMing for a change. I am working up a homebrewed world and looking for players. I would like to play every other weekend Saturday or Sunday could work. Will start around 3rd level(5000 xp). I'm looking for a 50/50 combat/RP split but as a new DM may lean a bit more to combat depending on players and there interest and what they decided to pursue.

Currently living in Brown Summit, but plan to be moving a bit closer to Greensboro soon.

PM or respond here hope to get some responses soon.

gfrobbin84
04-16-2011, 05:12 PM
The world is gonna be mainly up to the characters to make their own as they go. As the only real history will be that of the gods and it will be starting just a few hundred years after the Pantheon has taken its current and finial? form. All core races are allowed with classes being a bit more opened up then btb and no racial level limits but humans get a little boost too.

gfrobbin84
04-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Anyone? is the edition or location putting people off? Plan to be moving to Greensboro in the next few weeks so maybe that is a better location for people.

Equinox
04-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Hello there. I live in Clemmons, right outside of Winston-Salem. I would like to join in the game, and this will be my first PnP RPG expierence. I don't get on here often, so the best way to get in touch with me is email. Drop me a line at: Big_Bad_Wolf_08@hotmail.com and we can work out the details. I may have some friends that would be interested too, possibly.

gorteck
04-28-2011, 10:26 PM
If you are open to skyping or the like, I would love to play. A monk or druid is what I would like to run. I know you said 2ed and if I recall corectly monks are not in 2ed but I have 1st ed books and I know druids are in 2ed.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Oh, forgot, I think I can bring a seconed person to the game if you skype.