PDA

View Full Version : Leave No Stone Unturned.....

Maronis
04-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Leave No Stone Unturned.....

Looking for four more players to start an online pathfinder campaign using GameTable and possibly Skype. Sessions would take place Monday evenings starting when is best for all players.

I will be running a home-brewed campaign that I have created, and players will be asked to submit some sort of character backstory as well as some personality traits to act as a guideline. My only restrictions are that I do not allow the Summoner class, and only choose from the core races; everything else is pretty much up for grabs.

I am a very experienced GM however have never ran an online campaign so patience is expected for the first session or two while I become familiar with it. I welcome both new and experienced players to join. If you are interested private message me and we can get started when we have enough players.

Nuclear666
04-13-2011, 07:28 PM
Posting interest. Just gave you a PM.

Kral
04-16-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm interested.
PM'd you.

xjimux
04-17-2011, 10:03 PM
I am very new to the rpg world, but I am interested in playing if i could get a little guidance as to what materials/programs i would need to take part in this game, I will try and figure out how to pm you lol like i said, noob.