PDA

View Full Version : Nights of Cydonia

The Id DM
04-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Good evening,

I'm a DM for a group of players in a D&D 4e campaign. We are currently in Level 9 and recently had some group turnover. We are looking to add new players. We play every other Friday night, and our next game is scheduled for April 15th at 7PM.

We play in this room: http://www.ultimategamingtable.org/

The room is GREAT, and the guy that hosts along with the other players are nice and casual. Please let me know if you have interest or any questions.

Take care,

Michael

Adeianos
04-16-2011, 09:10 AM
I'd be interested in this. Also don't have much experience with 4e, only a few sessions, so I'd be willing to try whatever the group needs, if they're short any classes. The first Friday I'm available to play is the 29th. PM me if you still need players.

Anze Urh
04-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey guys. I live quite close to the area. I havent' played the 4e edittion yet, but have read the book briefly. Would be interested in testing it out. I have knowledge of role playing games and the like, but have not played since I moved to houston 2 years ago. I'm 27 years old and moved to houston to start a new job in the medical field. I am looking for a fun group to play. Let me know if you guys are still looking for a new player.

Anze