PDA

View Full Version : Insert Awesome Title of Ultimate Destruction and Pie Here!

Addis Hellfire
04-11-2011, 05:26 AM
It's been a while since I've even logged into this site, and I honestly have no idea why. o.O Time to change that! My area is pretty much dead for gaming since the last time I checked, and I'm trying to find some people. Looking for both players -and- GMs here. My ultimate goal would be to get some sort of rotation going as far as who runs a game and when. While I do like being the Dungeon Master, I've been doing that for roughly three years without any kind of break. I much rather be a player any time, honestly. Not counting myself, I've got two players actually ready to go. I make a third if we get another GM. Looking to play D&D 3.5, or be introduced into Pathfinder. Totally willing to try most other systems as well, though I only have a book for Vampire: The Masquerade and Werewolf: The Wild West. If somebody's running Shadowrun and doesn't mind a complete newbie then that'll be great, as I've been dying to play it for years now. As the stats say, something with a healthy balance of combat and roleplay would be much appreciated. Also looking at including rules from Unearthed Arcana, and ditching some stupid alignment and racial restrictions that 3.5 has.

Again, LOOKING FOR PLAYERS AND GMS! Slight preference for GMs as I miss playing the game, but will happily take players as well.

If interested, contact details are as follows:
Email: addishellfire@live.com
AIM: addishellfire
MSN: addishellfire@live.com
Trillian: addishellfire
YIM: addis_hellfire