PDA

View Full Version : WHFRP/Deathwatch/Zombies vs Children

Kral
03-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Hey all, I GM on Sunday nights, 8PM-12PM, EST.
If interested, contact me via aschekalt@yahoo.com
I rotate between 3 games, and will occasionaly throw in a different game for a 1shot, usually at player request.
The games are:

--Deathwatch: 40k Space Marines vs. a malevolent galaxy. Made more malevolent by adding a hefty dose of Paranoia into the mix, not the least of which is an insane Inquisitor who has (quite illegaly) aquired a Dark Eldar ressurection machine. That and the Alpha Legionnaire hiding amongst the Marines.
Together, they will be attempting to uncover why a hi-tek, err, greatly versed in the most revered of the hidden mysteries of technobabble, Adeptus Mechanicus R&D asterobase has lost communications and, more importantly, how much they can pillage from the asterobase while claiming that they were merely cleansing the holy mechafactorite.

--Children vs. Zombies: You are a 4th grader, and your school is full of zombies.
What do you do?

--Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: The serious campaign. The characters will start with median levels of experience.
The Baron has made hisself destitute buyin' and mannin' a small fleet of ships. He has made grand promises about an island the size o' bloody province rising from the waves, and how the lot who comes with 'im to take it'll be rich to the 9th generation. Now, he's probly crazier n' a Kislevite. But more importantly, he's offered you 20 gelt just to take the trip! Now that's a deal.

Kral
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Wow, this has fallen quickly.
Right, still looking for a player or two.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Oh I sooo wish! Damn secret govt. and their hording of their teleportation devices. Your games sound awesome, Kral.