PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Carrion Crown, Looking for GM in Manhattan, NY

Stonesnake
03-15-2011, 06:27 PM
We are four mature, extremely experienced D&D/Pathfinder players looking for a DM to take us through the new Pathfinder Adventure Path, Carrion Crown. Over the past several years one of group plays the DM and takes the other three through an adventure, but after doing this for several years we would like try and find an experienced to DM and allow us to all play. And we are particularly interested in playing Pathfinder and the new Carrion Crown adventure path.

We have 4 players, a great place to play and can dedicate ourselves for a weekly game. Monday-Friday from approximately 7-11 pm works best for our group (we can't do weekends). If you are an experienced DM who might be interested in DMing for a very advanced group on a long Pathfinder Adventure Path please contact me!

agirardi24
03-16-2011, 07:14 PM
I'm not a GM, but if you wouldn't mind another player let me know.

Nightfalcon
03-18-2011, 11:12 PM
I might be interested in picking up this gauntlet but for me it's more about the group dynamic then anything else. Towards that end, let me introduce myself.

I've been playing D&D since the days of white boxes and soft plastic die. I've been running off and on for over twenty years usually in campaigns that are a home brews but I have no problem with well designed modules or campaigns. I prefer games that are more role-playing than roll-playing, character driven with the sort of dynamic scenes that can only be created by players with as much enthusiasm as the GM. In my best campaigns players spend more time in character than out because that helps me run a game where everyone can feel like their PC is the hero, not just supporting cast in someone else's drama.

A friend once described to me what he thought made a great game, it was the players feeling cool. He was right. It's doesn't matter if you're fighting one skeleton in a fog shrouded cemetery or battling with a lich in the ruins of the lost temple of Ala'a'kabr, if you feel cool it was a good game, if you don't, it was just time spent at the table. That is the foundation of my gaming philosophy both as a player and as a DM.

I have a busy real life outside of gaming and would rather game with a group of people whom I consider friends rather than gaming buddies. Because of that If you are interested in further discussions, I would suggest that we continue in private threads.