PDA

View Full Version : Monday Pathfinder Game Seeks New Player

rgd117
03-15-2011, 09:01 AM
We recently lost one of our number who moved out of state for a job, so we're looking for another player to help complete our party. We're playing D&D with Pathfinder (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/)rules.

Our DM is good at adapting to the party's often unexpected actions. There's a significant amount of role play and usually a decent battle each session.

What's happened in our campaign so far:

Civilians are disappearing. Nobody knows why.
We've discovered a conspiracy that may involve someone at the castle!
We're trying to track down the intended recipient of a message that may involve the conspirators.
There is also a group of secret freedom fighters.

We're level 5 and have a Rogue, Sorcerer, Cleric, and Bard. If you are interested, PM me or respond to this thread.

Shall we play a game? :D

kalyb
03-16-2011, 04:33 PM
Hey...I've never played Pathfinder before, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I would definitely interested in a campaign. Are you looking for something specific, or whatever I bring to the table? Let me know. We can figure things out from there.

BryanD
03-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey, I'm definitely interested. I haven't played Pathfinder, but I have played a lot of 3.5. I'm available Mondays. Let me know if you're still looking for an additional player. Thanks

rgd117
03-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your interest in our game! We're not looking for anything specific. The current DM is flexible and seems to react well to the often unexpected things we players do. We're just looking for a good fit. Please feel free to email me directly at rgd117 [at] gmail [dot] com and we can discuss more of the particulars.

If you'd like a brief face-to-face before gaming starts, just to make sure we're sympatico, that can be arranged too.

Thanks again!