PDA

View Full Version : Hells Pass

SamNymph
03-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Hai everyone :D

I'm running a 3.5 campaign in Draper, UT on Fridays around 9pm. Looking for a few more players...I currently have one dedicated guy, one who is showing up so far, and 2 wallflowers for the next couple of weeks. It's been a little difficult to find people in my area who are committed, so I figured I'd give this a shot!

The very important thing is that you show up every week. Other than that, pretty much any human, elf or draconic template of pretty much any class is welcome. I try to write the story and prepare the encounters based on your decisions without being a nazi about my plot progressing, so things take interesting turns all the time and I've heard I'm a decent DM ;)

The current campaign is a political unrest based story, the party is sent on a mission to discover the root of a problem and work on getting it solved as the world goes into panic and chaos around them. Fun yeah? There's a lot of trying to figure your way around situations, and once you choose your path there's a fair amount of resistance as you work towards accomplishing your goal...so yeah there's some hack and slash in there too.

SO if you're anywhere near Draper, SLC, Orem etc; message me on here or yahoo (mentor2aquintas) or facebook (www.facebook.com/samantha.cuvreau) and hopefully I can get a bigger group going by this Friday!

Later
Samantha

Sparrow
06-28-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm looking for a group that wont flake out every week. I live in riverton so if your up for it I would like to try your group.