PDA

View Full Version : [Smallville] Backstabbing Melodrama (Phoenix/Tempe, AZ)

Wogoat
03-06-2011, 07:24 PM
-EDIT- Changed day to Saturday and location to Imperial Outpost

I'm working on a simple hack for the Smallville RPG system and looking to see if there are any interested players that would be up for testing it out. It'd basically take away emphasis from the super-powers part of it and more emphasis on the catty relationship drama with all the horrible backstabbing goodness of high school melodramas.

Not entirely surprising, but most interested parties can't do anything on Wednesday afternoon, so I'm changing the game to Saturday with hopes that more people would be available. Still looking do test it over the next three weeks, so if it's Saturday that would be the 12th, 19th and 26th.

Let me know if interested.

sgazer1
03-07-2011, 08:40 AM
I maybe free to join your game, but have no previous experience of the system and basic knowledge of the show. Will that be a prerequisite for participating in the game?

Wogoat
03-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Not at all. The rules should be rather easy to pick up, I've got a copy of the rulebook and some handy cheat sheets for quicker reference. I don't intend to use the actual show setting for the game. In fact, character creation in the game also involves creating the setting in which you end up playing.

Wogoat
03-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Changed the day and place, now, provided I can get enough players it's likely going to be on the next three Saturdays at around 1pm at Imperial Outpost.