PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4.0 (Campaign To Be Named Later) in Seattle area (for chars and players)

meadbelly
03-05-2011, 12:12 PM
GM looking for additional players for a Shadowrun 4.0 campaign. Scheduling and location has proved to be an obstacle in the past, so am hoping to start with interested parties and see where that land us.

I am experienced admin, but a little rusty on shadowrun 4.0. I would encourage totally new players as well as old.

Please feel free to reply here, pm me, or email directly at meadbelly at google mail dot com.

benjaminze
03-26-2011, 11:10 PM
Yes i don't have a ton of experience but would like to join please pm me if there are spots still open

plirr
03-27-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm interested, if the my schedule and transport work out. I've played/run alot of 3rd, some 4th, and played a tiny bit of 2nd.

tim.mineshine
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Howdy, There is a player looking for a SR game that I think lives near you (I live in Nashville, TN and don't know your area all that well,except for a few visit-ship runs while I was USN)....the post was yesterday so you might be able to find it quickly...Shadowrun or D&D was its name I think...Good Luck, Tim

xjimux
04-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey, I am new to rpg's in general but I really want to join one, so I would be willing to play if this group is still interested in finding a player. i have no experience but i am willing to learn

Nimbis
04-26-2011, 11:39 AM
I haven't touched Shadowrun since the original edition but luv the genre and setting. If you need a player for your game I would be interested in running. THanks.

gorteck
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
If you are willing to VOIP I would love to game.

Shaidar Haran
05-25-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm an old school SR2-3 player, I live within a few miles of you. If this is still open I'm very interested.

Dylancd
04-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Dude, I am SO Down! I am in Sumner/Puyallup. Let me know if you still have availability!

Warchylde
04-15-2012, 09:28 AM
I am interested depending on time/day played. Even willing to split GM duties

Shaidar Haran
04-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Date and time are my big limiting factors as I use public transit to get around.

Giasrhen
04-30-2012, 09:54 PM
I would be interested. Of course schedule of play, day and time is my number one concern. followed by if it will be a published source campaign or self created, and if published source if I have played/run it already. Another concern is style of play, determining if we agree enough and what is used or not used source book wise before the game starts. Last concern would be location and the make up of the rest of the group.
Hit me with some follow up, If you wish to discuss some of these.

Shaidar Haran
05-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Well, Warchylde appears to be our only active GM type so he should be the one to field the campaign questions. I prefer a world-builder/sand-box style of play, where the players gradually build-up street cred, skill, and equipment as their understanding of how screwed they are increases.

I'm of the opinion that all published source books should be in the world, while PC cognizance of and access to the toys in them should be limited by the mechanics already in place within the system. (Availability is a wonderful tool when used properly.)

As far as location is concerned, maybe we should start a new thread with more up to date info. I'm not in a position to host a group in my present lodgings and unless I can arrange a ride with another participant my schedule and distance are limited to what Pierce Transit has to offer.

Warchylde
05-03-2012, 09:14 AM
At this point in time, and for the foreseeable future, I am available on Friday evenings. That can be as early as 4pm. I am usually good to game until 11pm or midnight. I would be happy to run a 4th ed. Shadowrun game. I may be able to provide a gaming pad, but it would be in Renton. If I run a game I like small groups. No more than 4 players and the GM.

Giasrhen
05-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Darn. I work Fridays. Does Saturdays work?

meadbelly
05-04-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi guys -- thanks for the interest and my apologies for not replying sooner. My campaign that prompted my post a year ago did not get very far. I quickly learned that my knowledge of the ruleset was inadequate, and I also attempted to run my d&d group, very few of whom had any cyberpunk or even (sadly) scifi / near future sensibilities. needless to say, this was not a recipe for success!

If Warchylde is willing to split admin duties by starting up and giving me an opportunity to ease back into the rules, I'd love to join. I'll be happy to run sessions once I'm competent! Friday evenings do work for me, as do some saturdays. I'm scary close to Warchyle in Tukwila. I can't host myself. Please feel free to email me directly at meadbelly at google mail dot com. I'll check in on this thread more frequently.

Shaidar Haran
05-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Saturdays clash with 2 on-going, but sporadic RPG groups I currently game with. A trip from the Southcenter Mall area would require me to leave the Mall no later than 5 pm to make it home at all on Fridays. And just before 5 pm on Saturdays.

Unless a ride can be arranged with another player.

Giasrhen
05-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Well its not looking good so far.
Giasrhen could host in Auburn available saturday evening, not friday, player might GM
Warchylde could host in Renton Available Friday evening, not ? , GM would like to play
Meadbelly can not host travelling from Tukwilla Available Friday evening some Saturdays, not ?, Player might GM
Shaidar Haran can not host traveling from Tacoma Available Friday but needs ride, Saturdays not preferred, Player

Seems I'm the odd man out as Friday works for the rest of you. I advise you to see if you can come up with someone from Tacoma to give Shaidar a ride and you could have a good 3 player game on friday evening. or if one of you is willing to give him a ride home then at least you could get started with a good 2 player game and be looking for more players. A running game attracts players. I will keep an eye on this thread in case Saturdays begin to work for people or contact me if things change.

Warchylde
05-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Well if I host in Renton it would be at a friends pad. Therefore he would be playing as well.

cjubmavin
08-17-2012, 07:45 PM
i would to to join the game but it would have to be in my house i can provide transportion

cjubmavin
08-17-2012, 08:53 PM
live in spanaway, wa