PDA

View Full Version : Info on Chiss castle for roleplaying!

cogniwhat
03-02-2011, 11:57 PM
I was wondering if you guys could help me out! Was just reading the two books in the Hand of Thrawn series and was wondering if anyone had more info on the castle that the Chiss were dwelling in. I can't find much more info on the race that made it and if there are any stats in any of the Star Wars RP books that might help me out. I would like to put it in my next session if at all possible!

Inquisitor Tremayne
03-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Did you search Wookiepedia? There is usually something there to go by. However, I am going to venture a guess that it is just too obscure to have statted up. If you have the Galaxy at War book, the Bases and Battlestations section might be of some use to you.

What are the names of the being that built it? There are Chiss stats in the books. I have the old Alien Anthologies and will break them out if you need the stats.

let me know!

cogniwhat
03-04-2011, 06:37 PM
The wookiepedia did not have anything on it that i could find. I looked through the run downs of the one shot characters in the book and the book itself but found no real mention of it by name or otherwise. In the book itself it Mara states that it is similar to a base that her and Tarrde used on another planet but it didn't give a race name. I will look through the book again but the only characteristics in this book is that the base area is riddled with cortosis and it is close to indestructable except for the one tower which was taken out by a blast that seems to have created the canyon that is before the castle. So basically it needs a near death star type laser to hurt it.

Anyway, I will post back if I find anything else on it but I knew it was a long shot. Well I guess I will just have to put more research into Vong tech as the next step!