PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect

Spazzle
02-28-2011, 01:13 PM
We're just about ready to start a game set in the Mass Effect universe. If you've played either of the computer/console games, then you'll know what we're talking about. If you haven't, then you're in for a big treat!

It's a science fiction setting with epic themes and a variety of cultures/races. (some of which are pretty unique) There are fiction books set in the ME Universe, and there are online wikis that can give you an overview if you're interested.

While we are leaning towards FATE, we are also exploring other systems that might do well to bring this Universe to light.

We have a great gaming space and a GM in West Seattle, so if you're interested in participating in this game, drop me a line and we can chat about the game details and our approach to gaming. Right now we're leaning towards every other Sunday from noon to 5/6 or so.

We do like a lot of story in our games, but there is also plenty of action to be had in the Mass Effect universe. I think there could be somethign for everyone here.

I look forward to meeting you!

Cheers

rocketman
03-01-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm moving back to West Seattle or close enough very soon. I have a system called Galaxy that may work for you, much like D&D so many gamers would know what to do and easy to use many races and classes. Sounds like a cool game.
rocketman

Spazzle
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
We're planning on using the Diaspora/FATE Mass Effect conversion that's already available. But thanks for the suggestion!