PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4e Revenge of the Giants

IAmNotMe
02-28-2011, 04:24 AM
We have a main group right now, but we're losing our second DM due to real life. So in order to spread around the DM duties, I'm stepping up. We currently have 3 players for this group, and are looking to add in 1 or 2 more. I'm normally a player, so there will likely be some bumpiness at first.

We're looking at running the revenge of the giants module, so preferably you'd have no experience with said module. You'll need to create a level 12 character, and I expect the game to last until at least level 18. It's unknown whether we'd continue the campaign afterwards. If we all get along, I'm sure we could work something out so you could continue playing with us in some fashion.

This game will be heavy combat. We do enjoy investigating, exploring, and roleplaying, but if you like deep extended dramatic roleplay, it probably won't be a good fit.

It's around the Jack London area of Oakland. Never had a problem parking. And if you need to take bart, it's a few blocks away. I usually drop off a player at the bart station after the session, so you can be lazy and get a ride there too.

There's almost always alcohol around, so hopefully that won't be a problem for you.

Overall we're just looking to have a good time, crack a few jokes, and kill some monsters. We also meet up occasionally for board games that you'd be more than welcome to join.

Feel free to post any questions or shoot me a PM.