PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Realms

MrFrost
02-26-2011, 09:39 AM
Hello Gamers,

We are currently seeking an additional player for our gaming group. We meet every Saturday at 6:30pm and play till about 1am in the morning. We are looking for someone who can play Full Time or Bi-Weekly. We are using Third Edition Rules (as well as most Forgotten Realms Texts and the 3e Guidebooks)

Here is a bit about the gang, We all range from our early 20's to early 30's. Most of us have many years of gaming experience under our belts, we also have no problem teaching new players. Few of us have been playing together for 15+ years. We are a very mellow group who from time to time like to throw a couple of cold ones back while we play. The gang is comprised of all different types of gaming styles, creating a nice and interesting mix of gaming personalities.

The campaign setting we are using is Forgotten Realms. Set in 1366, a very turbulent time in the realms (or as I like to think a "sweet spot"). The group is currently roaming the Dalelands doing some minor hero work in the area. The characters are all low level (3-5) at this point so you haven't missed too much. I tend to use much of the Realms long history in my campaigns as well as craft rather large and intertwining plot lines, so those who game for story may find my games right up their alley. Of course I like to have a good mix of combat as well. (Sean Reynolds refers to my campaign as a "Forgotten Realms All-Stars")

If you have a questions about the campaign or would like to join, please feel free to send me a message!

MrFrost
06-05-2011, 11:37 AM
We can still fit one more head into the campaign if anyone is interested, as stated above the group are still in the range of 3rd-4th level an just started to touch apon a plotline.

SneakSneakStabStab
05-15-2013, 10:28 PM
All hell yea lets play that sh** and let me tell you f*** that f***face faldon!!!!!