PDA

View Full Version : New Ken Heroes Unlimited Game

clansunstar
02-25-2011, 12:35 AM
My friend and I are either looking to join an existing gaming group or possibly starting a new one. We enjoy playing 3.0 and 3.5 D&D as well as a couple of palladium games such as Rifts and Heroes Unlimited.
We live in New Kensington and would like to meet as many like-minded gamers as possible. We also are interested in game design for both tabletop rpg’s and video games. We play Neverwinter Nights and a number of x box 360 games.
If we were to start a group, we would be starting either with 3.5 D&D or with Heroes Unlimited. We are looking for a few players for a game we want to start up soon. I personally have around 26 years of gaming time under my belt and my friend has around 25. We prefer to play good to neutral characters. In addition, we really get into the story and character development. Moreover, we prefer long campaigns to short adventures.
The current Heroes Unlimited plot line we have planned will take the players through a three-tiered storyline that involves three different time-lines using different palladium games.