PDA

View Full Version : Castles & Crusades

Dark
02-24-2011, 06:06 PM

Worlds of Epic Adventure
Beyond the comforts of home lie worlds of adventure. Here the brave take up sword and shield, bring sorcery to bare, call upon eldritch powers that only the wise dare use, or slip through the shadows to tread gloried paths of danger. With grim resolve, adventurers plunge into the maelstrom of uncertainty to plunder the dragon's horde. They track the wastelands and wilderness and creep into the dark, hidden places of the world to arrest the monstrous foe of his treasure. These are adventurers, bold and brave, heroes of renown. These are the characters of Castles & Crusades.

I am seeking brave adventurers to come and play at my home on Saturday evenings. You will face the evils within Tombs and Crypt where great wealth and fame awaits you, or a painful death. Only the brave need apply feel free to contact me either through private message or through my e-mail account.

I'm hoping to start the new game in a few weeks as soon as I complete the other campaign.

saytrsam
02-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey Dark,
I would like to join your game.
Will you run it every other Friday or every Friday?
How do you want characters generated?
Any limitations on race, class and so on?
Phamm

Dark
02-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey there we are playing every Friday but some of my players can't make it every week to to work or something else that's fine I ghost the players.

Character Creation

1. Roll 3d6 The player adds the results of the three dice together to create a total score that ranges between 3 and 18.This process is repeated six times. Once the six scores are generated, each score is assigned to one attribute, in any order the player chooses. When

assigning attribute scores, the player should consider the race and class of thecharacter being created. A character’s race may raise or lower an attribute score, and certain attribute scores may affect a character’s class abilities.

2. Races allowed:

Dwarves: Attribute Modifers: +1 Constitution, -1 Dexterity
Elves: Attribute Modifers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Constitution
Halflings: Attribute Modifers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Strength
Humans: Attribute Modifers: None
Gnomes: Attribute Modifers: +1 Intelligence, -1 Strength
Half-Elf: Attribute Modifers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Constitution
Half-Orc: Attribute Modifers: +1 Constitution,+1 Strength, -2 Charisma

3.Classes Allowed:
Fighter
Ranger
Rouge
Assassain
Barbarian
Monk
Wizard
Illusionist
Cleric
Druid
Knight
Paladin
Bard

Starting Level will be 1st and yes this is a 3.5 game the classes you see are in the C&C Handbook so if you want information concerning them please feel free to e-mail me and I'll be glad to fill you in.

STARTING GOLD
Fighter, Ranger
30-240gp
(3d8x10)
Rogue, Assassin, Bard
30-120gp
(3d4x10)
Barbarian, Monk
20-80gp
(2d4x10)
Wizard, Illusionist
10-100gp
(1d10x10)
Cleric, Druid
20-200gp
(2d10x10)
Knight, Paladin
60-240gp
(6d4x10

Dark
03-13-2011, 02:42 PM
OK the game has been moved to Saturdays and is open for 1-2 more players if interested contact me via email or private message.

Dark
04-10-2011, 09:44 AM
OK the game has the following a Elven Fighter/Wizard a Elven Monk/Assassin and a Half-Elf Bard with a NPC Half-Orc Cleric, and a NPC Bugbear Fighter. The game is on it's third week of play and I'm looking for at least 1-2 more players.

Character Creation

1. Roll 3d6 The player adds the results of the three dice together to create a total score that ranges between 3 and 18.This process is repeated six times. Once the six scores are generated, each score is assigned to one attribute, in any order the player chooses. When

assigning attribute scores, the player should consider the race and class of the character being created. A character’s race may raise or lower an attribute score, and certain attribute scores may affect a character’s class abilities.

2. Races allowed:

Dwarves: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Constitution, -1 Dexterity
Elves: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Constitution
Halflings: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Strength
Humans: Attribute Modifiers: None
Gnomes: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Intelligence, -1 Strength
Half-Elf: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Dexterity, -1 Constitution
Half-Orc: Attribute Modifiers: +1 Constitution,+1 Strength, -2 Charisma

3.Classes Allowed:
Fighter
Ranger
Rouge
Assassin
Barbarian
Monk
Wizard
Illusionist
Cleric
Druid
Knight
Paladin
Bard

Starting Level will be 1st and yes this is a 3.5 game the classes you see are in the C&C Handbook so if you want information concerning them please feel free to e-mail me and I'll be glad to fill you in.

STARTING GOLD
Fighter, Ranger
30-240gp
(3d8x10)
Rogue, Assassin, Bard
30-120gp
(3d4x10)
Barbarian, Monk
20-80gp
(2d4x10)
Wizard, Illusionist
10-100gp
(1d10x10)
Cleric, Druid
20-200gp
(2d10x10)
Knight, Paladin
60-240gp
(6d4x10

I am allowing Feats, and Skills from 3.5 along with saving throws so if you are interested in playing please e-mail me or PM me and I will give you directions to my house.

Dark
04-15-2011, 11:59 AM
OK weekly reminder still looking for some more vict.....err players.

Dark
04-22-2011, 01:18 PM
OK weekly reminder still looking for some more vict.....err players.

Dark
04-30-2011, 10:33 AM
OK weekly reminder still looking for one perhaps two players.

Dark
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM

Dark
05-14-2011, 02:01 PM

Dark
05-21-2011, 09:38 AM

Dark
05-28-2011, 11:24 AM

Dark
06-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Dark
06-12-2011, 09:11 AM

Dark
06-19-2011, 02:27 PM

Dark
06-25-2011, 11:36 AM
OK weekly reminder we picked up a new player this week, however we would welcome one more.