PDA

View Full Version : MI - Eberron Campaign - Looking for a 5th player

vspieles
02-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Hereís the dirty details.

Rules: Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Advanced Players Guide, Tome of Secrets and Psionics Unleashed.

Campaign Setting: Eberron 3.5 setting from Wizards of the Coast.

Extras: Allowing the use of psionics and black powder Renaissance weapons.

Game Times: Every other Sunday from 4-9 pm.

GM and 4 solid gamers looking for a fifth player to join them at the game table in Lake Orion, after losing a player.

We are 8 game sessions into an exciting Eberron campaign using the Pathfinder Rules.

The campaign is a spy movie thriller filled with intrigue. Lots of villains, factions and evil organizations. Definitely not dungeon crawling and hack-n-slash.

There is great camaraderie amongst all the players.

So far the characters have crossed paths with a warforged gangster, made enemies with a powerful gang of humanoids, they've taken a journey on the elemental rail/train, fought gnome assassins atop the speeding train, they crossed paths with a cult known as the Blood of Vol, they narrowly escaped from a major villain known as Sadeard the Soul Crusher of Khorvaire, they have an NPC insect humanoid with a Jamaican accent as a cleric, they undertook a bounty hunting mission in the jungle of Q'barra for one of the Dragonmarked Houses, they had two memorable hair raising encounters aboard an airship, and they are on the verge of a new campaign arc with an unknown villain and mystery to solve.

It's a solid group of gamers who understand role-playing is just as important and fun as rolling dice.

You would be joining the group as a 4th level character.

Three of us are married, two with kids, and two single college age players. There are no rule lawyers, and no macho hot heads.

Itís a good 50/50 mix of half role-playing (talking/problem solving) and half roll-playing (combat). Looking for players who like to give their characters a voice and personality in game instead of just rolling dice and killing creatures. The campaign adventures also build and evolve based on the initial background of your character and their actions and choices ingame.

If you are interested please give me a shout back.

Vic

phantomgynx
02-25-2011, 11:37 PM
id be interreted in playing with you i have all the books id need as well as dice and what not as well as more players if u need them get a hold of me at phantomsnite@yahoo.com or 586 4689581 ask for dave thanks

stagebill
02-26-2011, 09:55 AM
i have the base book and apg

how about a song siren bard...a gal trying to make it in the bug bad city

Bill

alphabetsecurity
03-03-2011, 11:24 PM
I don't know if you've filled the spot or not, but I'm a player in lake orion with experience with 3.0/3.5 and a basic familiarity with pathfinder. I'd be interested in more details on the group/gaming situation. Haven't played in a while but I'm pretty laid back/relaxed so I can fit in with most groups personality wise. Let me know if you're still looking!

Jolar
07-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Hey, not sure if this post is even valid any more, due to the date of your original post, but if you are still looking for another player, I would be interested. You can contact me via email at ekamlay@yahoo.com if you are still looking. I have gamed for almost 30 years, mostly D&D (all the way from basic to 3.5e) along with mostly every other game out there. I am married, with 3 children and am 45 years old. I truly enjoy roleplaying and getting into a character, personality-wise, etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Erik

jreyst
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
I'm John Reyst (of d20pfsrd.com) and I live in Royal Oak. I'm looking to join an ongoing Pathfinder game, ideally on Saturday mornings or on a weekday evening. Is this campaign still looking for players and if so is the game during one of those time slots?