PDA

View Full Version : Fog of War (4e Essentials)

Houndin
02-23-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm starting up a D&D 4e Essentials (Custom World) game near Manchester.

About the Group:
I'm looking for players who are not afraid to roleplay or become invested in their characters. Tactics and tokens/minis serve a role in the game, but shouldn't be focus in my opinion. I expect we'll meet every other or every 3rd Saturday in the evening (5-10). I'm hoping to get a group of 5-6 players together for it.

A little about me:
I'm in my mid-30's, married with children. I played AD&D among other games all through my youth before life got in the way. I've recently gotten back into playing in the last 2 years. I'm a little sick of D&D Encounters and campaigns that fizzle out after a couple sessions, so I decided to start my own; epic adventures and all that. I cut my teeth DMing Greyhawk and Ravenloft in AD&D 2nd Ed and completely missed the whole 3.x version (except for Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 on the PC). I've played and run AD&D, Rifts, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Starwars (d6), as well as several other one-off games over the years.

Please ping me back if you're interested.

ceannric
04-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Hey Houndin,

I am a veteran player and a relative 4E noob, though I am currently in another campaign on Friday nights and enjoying it. I think my schedule could accommodate an every-other-Saturday meeting. I am an avid roleplayer and always try to get into my characters' heads.

Let me know if you are still looking for people.
Thanks,
Ken

Houndin
04-05-2011, 08:20 AM
We are still looking for players. Right now I have two open slots. I'm PM you with more info.