PDA

View Full Version : Masks of Nyarlathotep

Xennootch
02-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Currently looking for a few more investigators. Been running for about a month so we have room for expansion. Great game with excellent players, it is set in the 1920s and it is RP heavy.

Let me know if you are interested,
Rob

mmoritz80
02-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Rob,

I am really enjoying a steampunk GURPS game that I'm in and a Call of Cthulhu WWI game as well. I'd love to add a Tuesday night game every week. Can you tell me a little more about the setting and the campaign?

I live about half a mile away, down Northwest Cary Parkway - so the location for your game is perfect!

-Melissa

MisterBook
02-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Wish I lived closer, I am in Fayetteville :)

Max_Writer
02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
I'd be interested too Rob. What kind of characters are needed right now? Presently my Tuesdays are very free.

Andy Miller

TPiddy
02-18-2011, 09:39 PM
I'm the keeper for this game. I think almost any kind of character could fit in right now, Max. There's some room to fill out now. Last session one investigator was killed and another left unconscious on the floor of an underground ritual room under with two bloody mouthed zombies standing over him. So hopes are not high for him. Only one investigator made it out and he's explaining the dead cultists they'd left behind to the police. So, it's a good time to jump into the game :)

We're tracked on Obsidian Portal here:

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/nyarlathotep