PDA

View Full Version : GM/Player looking for a group and a place to play (Carrollton/Addison)

d_knight7
02-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Let me just lay out a big chunk of info I guess.

I'm 32, and have been playing for 21 years, GM'ing about 18 years. I'm originally from England, and moved here to stay 7 years ago when I married my wife. I went from gaming 3 times a week to zero and I miss it.

I have a young son who makes gaming at home impractical at best, so I am looking for a group (at least one of whom that can host in the Carrollton/Addison area).

I like to have a play period of at least 4 hours if possible, and consider groups of 4 players plus GM to be the perfect size. I can game any evening after 6, and maybe Sat or Sun. If we could play a couple of nights a week that would be awesome.

Games I have ran: CoC, oWoD, Star Wars d6, In Nomine, WFRP, Dark Champions/HERO, Marvel Superheroes, Space 1889, Deadlands Weird/Wasted West, etc

Games I've played: CoC, oWoD, Star Wars d6, In Nomine, WFRP, HERO, Marvel Superheroes, Deadlands Weird/Wasted West, Runequest, AD&D, D&D 3.5, Amber, 2300AD, Ars Magica, GURPS, TMNT, Dr. Who, Trinity, All flesh must be eaten, etc

I'm not particularly interested in joining a D&D heavy group, but I'd certainly play some 3.5 if that was what was available. I enjoy ongoing campaigns, but broken up over time with rotating games for variety. I enjoy both playing and GM'ing, and would like to game at least once or twice a week.

Claim to fame as a player: I role play my character, I don't just play myself with better stats.

Claim to fame as a GM: I dare you to find a better CoC Keeper.

talysian
02-16-2011, 08:14 PM
We are currently looking for one more for our Sunday Game. We are currently Alternating Firefly/Serenity with a Fantasy Game, both using the Fate System. And we are fairly just north of Addison. Closest Major Cross Street is Rosemead & Marsh, or George Bush, and Marsh. If your interested we can set up some time to meet up.

joe greco
06-01-2011, 07:18 PM
My friend and I are interested in joining your campaign. we are experienced players. Also, I;m running a Pathfinder campaign if you're not running one. Joe

txhazard
06-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Joe if Tals offer doesnt work out im looking to join a game and you may be able to twist my arm to run a 3.5 game. But i can Host and have a gaming table to game at. The clincher would be that i live in Denton. Right off of 35 and Teasley. I would prefer to game on monday or tuesday nights at least twice a month or more. I work nights so these would be the only times i could game at this time.

I have roughly 9 years of role play experience primarily with 3.0 and 3.5 Dungeons and dragons. Ive played alot of 3rd edition World of darkness mostly mixed systems of Vamp/Wolf/Mage. Ive dabbled with Fading Suns, ive also played saga edition star wars a bit.

I perfer Roleplay over combat but i understand the need to kill stuff :).

Let me know!

TangoDelta
06-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Livin in denton would love to join a grp if a dont have to drive to far, love playin a caster. Been playing for about 5 yrs mostly dnd 3.5 and pathfinder but would love to play other games. Lemme know,

joe greco
06-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Hi, I have 4 people to play Pathfinder in your area. We can do a monday or tuesday night if you like.