PDA

View Full Version : At last!

Simon W
02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
I just received an email from Angus at Cubicle 7. Finally, both SUPERS! and Kids & Critters have arrived at the warehouse. So hopefully, anyone waiting won't have much longer to wait...

urbwar
02-16-2011, 03:55 AM
well, I hope that means my copy will be shipped along with the copy of The Laundry they forgot to send with my last order....

Simon W
02-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Well, my publisher copies arrived today and very nice they are too...

urbwar
02-18-2011, 02:49 AM
Awesome. I got my copy of The Laundry today, but no supers. Hopefully the fact you got your copies means those of us who made a preorder will see our copies soon. I'm really looking forward to getting my copy of this; if all goes well, I want to try and run it for the next NerdNYC Recess event. Plus I've started art commissions for a book of villains I want to do, and I wanted to do a version for Supers!

Simon W
02-18-2011, 10:28 AM
...and I wanted to do a version for Supers!

Cool

urbwar
02-19-2011, 04:29 AM
Cool

Why else was I bugging you about a logo for 3rd party publishing? :p

urbwar
02-19-2011, 12:43 PM
My copy arrived today! What a beautiful looking book! Now I plan on reading it in depth. I'm very pleased to finally have it in my hands after all this time!

Simon W
02-27-2011, 02:09 AM
I'm very glad to hear that. Yes, the book is good quality (better than LULU, which I'm not knocking because I find LULU good too) - its a nice full colour glossy rulebook. Now I just hope people pick it up and give Icons and Bash! a bit of competition.

urbwar
02-27-2011, 02:47 AM
I'm very glad to hear that. Yes, the book is good quality (better than LULU, which I'm not knocking because I find LULU good too) - its a nice full colour glossy rulebook. Now I just hope people pick it up and give Icons and Bash! a bit of competition.

That would be nice! I know that the guy who did the recent Zenith Comics Presents: Supervillains Vol 1 wants to do a Supers! version, as he approached me about possibly converting the stats to the system.

I just paid off an artist I am working with to do a bunch of art for a villain pack I've been planning for awhile now. I do plan on doing a Supers! version as well.

I'm going to try and run it the next time NerdNYC has their Recess event. I normally run BASH, but I am going to try and run Supers! this time around for a change of pace.

Now if only you'd make a 3rd party publisher logo, I'd be in heaven :p