PDA

View Full Version : AFMBE, Zombie survival game

Umiko
02-09-2011, 11:07 PM
This game will be a Zombie Survival game, all players will start out as being highschool students all from the same school. This game will require a well grounded group that realises the game is about working together as characters to survive. All the chars will have some sort of common ground to link the group together form a in character perspective. All players must be prepared to play there character as built in there roll and also play smart. Sacrificing players foolishly will not be accepted.

The system used will be, All Flesh Must be Eaten, the exact character creation methods will be discussed with interested players in the chatroom #rifts, on darkmyst IRC. The GM is Zombiedogg, to get individual character creation please speak with Zombiedogg about your interest in the game via in channel chat.

The game time is changeable if needed to with group aproval. Thankyou for your interest.

Donikage
02-23-2011, 03:01 AM
The Zombie Survival Guide is my co pilot, are you still looking for a player?

Kyramor
02-23-2011, 03:04 PM
I'd also be happy to throw my name in the hat.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Ditto!

Umiko
02-23-2011, 03:05 PM
yes, we are still looking for players, please come to #rifts on Darkmyst for more information

Darius_Reynold
02-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I could be interested in this. What time does this game run?

Umiko
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
The time can be changed to fit most of the players if you are interested, right now most of the games start around 6-9 CST and end whenever the group gets tired. the exact time will be decided when we get all hte players together, if you could come on tonight it would be useful.