PDA

View Full Version : A fun Lovecraftian 4E campaign

OpenPalm
02-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Hey Everyone,

Right now I just need one more player to start a Fantasy/Horror 4th edition campaign here in Davie, Florida (Broward County). Currently it's me and two school friends and we're starting at level 3. I don't know what else to say except I'm going to try to make it as much fun for people as I possibly can, with actually good house rules, cool mechanisms, interesting RP & characters, etc. Timewise, we're considering either Saturday afternoon or Sunday, but it's still to be determined. Please get in touch with me at(bpreger@gmail.com if this is something you're interested in.

Keep in touch,

Boris

Golden Age Superhero
04-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Are you talking about D&D or Call of Cthulhu?

OpenPalm
04-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Wow, I didn't expect a post so long after the game was done. This actually ended up being a Savage Worlds game using the Cthulhu mythos, but it ended about a year ago. Right now I don't know if I'll DM again, but I'm not against the idea. I doubt it will be Cthulhu Mythos--it's really not my cup of tea.

Golden Age Superhero
05-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Are you interested in gaming again? I am looking for some new players for my weekly game. We have been playing BASH, a superhero game, but we are open to just about anything.