PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Werewolf the Forsaken chronicle on Skype...who's interested

KwikBrownFox
02-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi, everyone

I am starting a Werewolf the Forsaken chronicle on Skype.

Starting characters will get 35 exp with no option to decrease harmony for more exp.

The game will begin in 1964 after a good portion of chapters it will bounce to the 1980's were the characters will have 75 exp accumulated by then. Next it will bounce to near modern day were the characters will have accumulated 120 exp.

The purpose of this is that the characters will have offspring that will affect the future game. Also, rivalries and enemies started in their youth may still be around. The city they are in will also grow with each time period. There is an overarching metaplot for this campaign that is effected by the player choices from the prior chronicles.

The spirit world will be heavily emphasized because it should be in WtF but I do not see it a lot in the games I have played and it should definitely be done.

The antagonists will vary throughout the entire chronicle and their will also be social situation with human and werewolves that are important in game play.

If anyone is interested just follow up here with some postings thanks...

serradaplayer
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Good everning... I might be interested in this game... what time frame were you looking at?

Thanks

~m

KwikBrownFox
02-09-2011, 06:26 PM
The time frame is still tentative. Probably once a week. The hours will mostly likely be after office hours probably starting at 7:00 or 8:00. Each session will last three hours. This probably will not take place on a Friday night or Saturday. Sunday through Thursday would be a good day for most.

After, I get input from other who show interest I can arrange a more concrete schedule.

Feedback is welcome.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

By the way serradaplayer what auspice and tribe are you considering?

Frostsong
05-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Hello,

Is there anymore room for another player?

I'm basically willing to play anything...

Bolt
05-23-2012, 08:52 PM
EDIT: Nevermind. Didn't realize how old the original posts were.