PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of Twilight (Forgotten Realms)

Mr Jenkins
02-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi all.

Forgotten Realms campaign starting at level 1 to be run in the Balham area. The current players have just about sorted out characters, and are running through a few 'test scenarios' to allow the newbies to get to grips with the system, and for all players to make sure they're happy with their choices before we begin play.

Character options are fairly non-restrictive, as long as they make sense within the context of the setting and subject to DM approval.

Looking for one or two players to join the group to make it up to five or six people. Newbies and those with little experience are actively sought, as three of the four current players are new to the game, though more experienced players who fit the group will certainly be considered. DM is more than happy to teach new players the ropes.

If you're interested, let me know ASAP

Tarostar
02-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Hello Mr Jenkins,

I'm interested and can easily cycle to balham (I live between Mitcham and Morden) if there is anywhere reasonably safe for me to put my bike.

I'm 34 and grew up on roleplaying games. Haven't played much in later years, mostly FATE and a bit of Savage Worlds online using Fantasy Grounds. I've never played D&D or Forgotten Realms, although as a hobby game designer (I'm getting ready to self-publish my second roleplaying book) I am vaguely familiar with both.

I am passionate about good game design, but open minded and easy going and enthusiastic about trying a new game and exploring a new world with some new faces.

For the next four weeks the weekend is best for me, although I might be able to attend the odd weekday evening. From the second week of March my schedule becomes much more flexible. As a personal preference Saturday and Sunday mornings, as well as Friday evenings, is the optimum time slot for me.

If you think I will fit with the group I look forward to hearing more about which version of D&D you are playing and who is in your game group.

Cheers,

Claus

Mr Jenkins
02-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Thanks Claus

I've PM'd you a reply. hope to hear back from you soon.

Ariana
05-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Hello Mr Jenkins

are you still looking for players to join the group? I am 20 and have 2 years experience of playing the Black Eye and a little bit of Warhammer and I'ld like to try out Forgotten Realms. If you need a healer, then I'm the right person for you. If you are still interested or know another group that's looking for players please PM me

thanks,

Ariana

Mr Jenkins
05-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Hello Ariana

I've PM'd you a reply, hope I'll be hearing from you again soon.

Regards,

Mr Jenkins