PDA

View Full Version : How many photos do you share?

mrken
02-01-2011, 03:29 PM
For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to get a question answered about photos and limits, but I have had no luck at all.

So, now I ask, how many photos do you have linked? Do you even link photos? Currently I have about 70 photos linked from Photobucket. But trying to link more has found me way over limit. Not sure how I can be over limit as I think Photosbucket is actually hosting the photographs but I don't know everything.

So, how many photos do you share?

tesral
02-01-2011, 04:09 PM
No firm real numbers, I believe I have at least in the mid double digits or so, some thirty odd. I link from my own website and there are no rules as to how many. So linking a photo, unless it is somewhere else is a case of uploading to The Olde Phoenix Inn (http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com/index.html), and then linking it. I have one directory just for these with no internal links pointing to it.

Skunkape
02-03-2011, 06:58 AM
I do the same thing that tesral does, accept I also point to my photos from pages on my website as well. I'll bet the issue you're having with Photobucket is because of activity on the pages where you've got your photos linked from, can't say for sure, but if it's a use of bandwidth issue (you're running out of bandwidth), that would be my guess.

rabkala
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
:cool: 25G give or take 1, never counted how many photos. Just tasteful nudes, of myself, playing RPG's. For some reason, I have never had bandwidth issues. :p

Skunkape
02-04-2011, 07:42 AM
:cool: 25G give or take 1, never counted how many photos. Just tasteful nudes, of myself, playing RPG's. For some reason, I have never had bandwidth issues. :p

Ewww! LOL!:lol:

mrken
06-14-2011, 09:28 PM
So you are saying Photobucket has a throttle? I do share photos on another forum. But I would think as the threads sink to the bottom of the page and even go further down onto older pages, the photos should be viewed less and less. If they do have a limit, does anyone know what it is? It is not posted anywhere I have seen.